Thursday 11 April 2013

Video Vlog #2 "Mixed Emotions"

 
 
 

Hi Bloggers!!!
 
Here's my second video vlog, sometimes I find it easier to just say what I'm feeling rather then typing :P
 
So the count down begins, getting pretty pumped up for the road ahead of me, I've never felt more ready for anything in my life. I have my ups and downs. Not gonna lie, I have had a few melt downs in my car driving home from work.
 
Its going to be crazing to thing, the face I have known for all my life will not be the same! to look into a mirror at an unfamiliar face just seems surreal. How do you coupe with that!?! Its just hard to say goodbye to the old me, and welcome the new me. Talk about an identity crisis!! lol
 
All jokes aside, I am ready for this, this is something I use to dream of, now its becoming my reality. So weekend is ahead of us, I plan on doing some shopping for all my baby supplies HA baby tooth brush, spoons, baby food.... Hey what going on here, I have found the fountain of youth. lol
 
Well bloggers, Till next time
 
Eric

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment